Muslim Society Inc (MSI) is serving Glendale Heights community.
In the early nineties, some Muslim families got settled in the Glendale Heights area. As there was no masjid in the close vicinity to perform the daily prayers, they decided to purchase the real estate office with the intention to build the masjid. As the Glendale Heights and the surrounding suburbs became saturated with Muslim families, the current building at 1785 Bloomingdale Road was renovated in the late nineties. Today with the blessings of Allah Subhanahu Wataaala, MSI is a full masjid where 5 times prayers are held. There have been two (2) Jummah prayers organized by the masjid to accommodate Muslims living and working in the surrounding areas.
Services provided by MSI are:
- 5 Times Prayer
- Food Pantry
- Zakat Distribution
- Hadith Program On Monday & Wednesday
- Hadith Program On Tuesday
- English Tafseer Program
- Urdu Tafseer Program
- Funeral Services
- Daily Quranic Teaching For Children
- Educational Programs
- Tafseer Program For Sisters On Saturday
- Darse Quran For Sisters Every Thursday
- Health and Wellness program by Dr. Khalilur Rahaman